After spending some time in the Events Industry and creating gardens for friends in my spare time, I decided I was too passionate about garden design for it to be a hobby.
I started up my business at the end of my design training in 2007 and have had the pleasure of designing all type of gardens in and around the local area of Brighton.
- 2007 - 2008 RHS horticulture 2, Plumpton College, Sussex
- 2006 - 2007 Diploma in Garden Design, English Garden, Chelsea Physic Gardens, London
- 2005 - 2006 NVQ Evening class in Garden Design, East Grinstead, Sussex
- 2003 - 2005 Creating gardens for friends
- Various short courses in garden maintenance, kitchen gardens, designing modern and conceptual gardens
- 2005 - Current Dawn Banks (garden design) owner
- 2011 - Current Volunteer gardner at Sussex Beacon Charity, Brighton
- 2009 - 2010 Maintenance on private 10 Acre estate in Wentworth
- 2011 - Design Consultant at 'Grand Design Live' Show'
- 2011 - Open my garden for 'Garden Gadabout' - Annual chairty event for Sussex Beacon
- 2008 - 3 weeks Charity volunteer in Uganda for HIV and AIDS group, building vegetable gardens
Need more info?